Re: advance get

--- IdontgetNo@xxxxxxx wrote:
> So if i have a lucky dart i'll do a lot better
>
> morris

Morris,

Technical analysis is a craft.
There are apects of it that do not change much and
make it a science and others that make it an art.
This gives us room for creativity and the room to use
indicators in ways that generate trades that are in
our comfort zone.

Advanced Get is a well written software product that
has a menu of indicators. Some work extremely well in
very specific patterns if you understand how to use
them. The Ewave function is a good guess and many
claim that the software can keep you out of trouble.

Very few software products are mechanical systems that
keep on working forever with very little draw down.
Over the years I have learned that by having a variety
of tools that work in different situations I can do
well. If you want something that just tells you a turn
has taken place and the market will go in the other
direction for a while try....

http://www.thegoldenbox.com/newpage4.htm

Its free and fairly relaible. The charts you see there
are of the data that was available at the time of the
prediction. According to an email I recieved the other
day they are teaching the techniques that they use in
order to raise cash for their programing effort. It is
run by a couple of fresh University graduates who are
very hungry and very talented.

If your desire is to learn as many techniques as
possible try

http://www.equis.com/customer/links/groups.html

Good Trading

Dick