Datafeed, Broker, New Tradestation datafeed

FYI : Being a customer of the following and reporting I've had very positive
experience with the following.  In my opinion, these products represent good
value.   :

DATA FEED : Quote.com $80 a month - TOTAL ! Charting Included !  You will
most likely want the Qcharts package.  Multiple servers all over the
country.  Built by traders for people like us !  Clean, fast, intraday data.
They are polite, RESPONSIVE, and smart.  If you subscribe, they also have
DDE link via Qlink for updating Excel Spreadsheets.   800-498-8068
www.quote.com

BROKER : E-Mini - Refco -  $9 Round Turn Electronic 800-548-4813
http://www.reiflertrading.com/trading/eminiindex.html
No other set up fees, human backup if system goes down.

NASDAQ : Preferred Trade $7.75 trade.  888-889-9178   Will interface with
Quote.com shortly.  http://www.preferredtrade.com

ANALYSIS : NET TRADER $549 (short time only) 212-983-2775
http://www.mxcapital.com        (ordered it, haven't tried this but looking
forward to it)

NEW DATAFEED FOR TRADESTATION: Dynastore converter $194.50
Can use Quote.com feed and others.  Currently limited to 1200 symbols, new
version to be released in a couple of months.
http://www.freeyellow.com/members6/dynastorelight/pricing.html    (haven't
tried this but looking forward to it)