Re[2]: A novel moving average

Take a look at this system I think its basically the concept. I use an
adaptation of this basic system. I use it on 5 Min Bars, with a set of Min Max
trade exits. I also use a filter with it to keep it trading in one direction and
take some of the chop out of it.

Input: SellAvg(3), BuyAvg(3), ShortLim(.025),LongLim(.025), StopLoss(.0625);

Var: Pos(1), TSUP(0), TSDN(0),KSell(False),KBuy(False);

TSUP = Average (High,SellAvg)[1];
TSDN = Average (Low,BuyAvg)[1];
KBuy = Close >= TSDN;
KSell = Close <= TSUP;
If Pos  = 1 and Close <= TSDN then Begin

  Pos = -1;
end;

If Pos = -1 and Close >= TSUP then begin

  Pos = 1;
end;

If Pos = -1 and KSell then Sell ( "KSell") Low  - ShortLim stop;
If Pos = 1 and KBuy then Buy ( "KBuy") High  + LongLim stop;

ExitShort ("StopLossShort") from entry ("KSell") At$ High + stoploss stop;

ExitLong ("StopLossLong") from entry ("KBuy") At$ Low - stoploss stop;

The first dawn of smartness is to stop trying things you don't
  know anything about----especially if they run to anything
over a dollar.

Sentinel Trading
rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx