EL help on user function- StatusBar

      I can't seem to get the BarStatus function to work as I understand it.
  I apply the following indicator to a 2 minute intraday chart on $SPX
Online
  BMI feed and all I get are values of  1 and 2's .  What happen to 0 which
  stand for Opening tick of bar ??

  Print( time, BarStatus(1) );

       Same thing happens when I apply the following indicator to
RadarScreen,

  except there are only 1's and no updating of BarStatus.

       Plot1(time);
       Plot2(BarStatus(1) );

  What am I doing wrong ???

  Thanks for any help.
     Jim

  PS.
      I believe there are errors in the user functions-   Combination and
PriceOscillator .
      If anyone interested in it, let me know and I'll post to this List.