Advanved GET R/T SP 1 minute

Since others are having comfortable profits with Advanced GET R/T 1 minute
SP, here are my settings / studies I use to make comfortable profits.

                        THESE ARE ONLY SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS.  NO
                        ACTUAL TRADING ADVICE IS GIVEN OR SHOULD BE
                        IMPLIED.

Remember, the default Advanced GET R/T settings are probably conservative
and based on EOD studies.  Because a day-trader wants to get (excuse the
pun) in and out quickly, the settings / studies I use have been changed to
the following:

1)    XTL                                            -    8 periods
2)    5/35 Osc Breakout Bands            -    50%
3)    Moving averages                            -    6,4 High and Low

Enter Long when BLUE CLOSE is above 6,4 High MA

Hold long until:
    A)    The 6,4 High turns sideways (tighten real or mental stops), and /
or
    B)    A RED BAR appears, and or
    C)    Three equal highs appear (tighten real or mental stops), and / or
    D)    Prices enter a MOB

Enter Short when RED CLOSE is below the 6,4 Low MA

Hold Short until:
    A)    The 6,4 Low turns sideways (tighten real or mental stops), and /
or
    B)    A BLUE BAR appears, and or
    C)    Three equal lows appear (tighten real or mental stops), and / or
    D)    Prices enter a MOB

For you crap-shooting cowboys out there, some other ideas are:

1)    ONE MORE BAR RULE    -    when prices enter a MOB and you think
there's
                more of a trend, keep watching "one more bar" after prices
enter a
                MOB level.

2)    BLACK BARS    -    black bars only indicate a "caution" - a stalling
point -
                 before the trend continues.

3)    21 EXPONENTIAL MA    -    a 21-period exponential MA may give you:
                    A)    The "overall" trend of the market
                    B)    When going sideways, prices may be in a channel
(see Jan
                            and Mar '98 TASC magazine).

4)    CLOSES BETWEEN 6,4 MAs    -    when closes are between the 6,4 High
                    and the 6/4 Low MA, BE CAREFUL.  A reversal may be
starting.

Any comments, criticisms or suggestions????  I'd be happy to read them!

Good luck and good trading.