Re: Aberration & Bet Size

I think you may be assuming facts not in evidence, that this mechanical
system is a "piece o crap ola trading system".

We have one witness who claims on the basis of first hand experience
that Aberration produces an outstanding positive return for the period
he actually traded it, and that even in a 1 lot scenario, it still did
OK, and that moreover, he tested this mechanical system rigorously and
thoroughly over a nearly 20 year period on many different contracts,
with results that seem to be acceptable if not exemplary.  This person
is not, so far as we know, a promoter or connected with the sale of
Aberration in any way.

 I'm expecting my demo disc in the mail any day now, and if you have
some facts to back up or shed light on your misgivings about this, I'd
sure be interested in hearing them.  Being the suspicious, cynical and
untrusting fellow I have become, I plan to verify as best I can the
various results, and figure out a trading plan, assuming it still passes
muster.

Not to worry, there are any number of long-term trend following
methodologies out there, and the really interesting part of this whole
thread is the idea that betsize selections may have more to do with
success or failure than the entry/exit methodology.

Jim Allen