Re:stable TS2k

I have been using TS2k for over two months and had lots of problems,
however my trading has been very good.  I installed SP2 on friday and
the program is greatly improved.  I am running NT4 SP5 and I run lots of
other programs at the same time.  Some programs can cause minor
problems, so far all I have had to do is close charting and reopen, it
only takes a few seconds though you do have to close any applications
left running when you close charting using the Windows NT task manager.
If you use NT I can give you a list.  I need TS2k otherwise I might not
have upgraded so soon.  Mind you I have only run SP2 for two days, but
it is very solid compaired to build 512 so far.  I don't have a problem
with it.  You can upgrade and wait for SP3 before using.  Omega is
working on it now.

Jimmy