Re: Bug fix: corrected table of Ab. trades, 1997-today

so take out the 104,000+ dollars that you didn't make prior to 1997 (wonder
why you posted that anyway? yea right) and your left with about 18,000+ a
year profits made with a drawdown limit risk of 40,000.  take out the first
15 winning trades and your have a negative win to loss ratio for sure,
combined with the lack of slippage and commissions totaling by my
estimations to be around 30,000.  now combine that with contract roll overs
and you are well into negative profits for the system aberration for the
same time period that you claim to have made 400,000 dollars...

even given all of the above obstacles, i have one more observation, this
system uses close and buy on tomorrow orders that themselves are generated
because the market has momentum in the direction of the wanted entry.  this
lends itself to even more slippage and one can wind up chasing a market and
often will with a trend following system.  i didn't take out any extra for
those conditions because all i needed was to show that the system was a poor
choice for anyone who thinks that real time results can even come close to
historical testing.

i was wondering why any mistakes were made in the first place as it is clear
to see that the below results have come from some type of software and are
not the actual account statements.  i would have loved to seen the actual
trading statements, so i could study with what scientific finesse and logic
the trade bet size was increased.

my hats off to you, you must have one hell of a money management system,
congratulations.

MB

ps i apologize for making a mistake about your brother selling a trading
system.