TS update deadline coming - is it stable enough?

The deadline for updates is the end of this month, according to Omega.
I'd like to get some feedback on the stability with the new service pack.

Is it stable with 20+ REAL-TIME pages open, each with the max # of items
allowed in TS4 (about 40-50 indicators)?

With the above, will it go a week with *no* crashes or hangups from
**any** cause?

Can one update, import or export all kinds of data or symbols with no
problems?

Given the above, is it stable enough to use for trading?

If, in this brief description, I've missed something that is significant
re updating, please feel free to comment on that too.

Thanks much...

Larry Wright