Re: How I made $+421,000 trading vendor system Aberration

>Subject: How I made $+421,000 trading vendor system Aberration
> I hope you enjoyed reading this,
  -Mark Johnson

how could you consider what you say you have done as little more than
gambling?  you say you don't mess with the system rather you often change
and try different bet sizes.  this is gambling not system trading,  if you
were honest and told what you made on a one lot basis, you would be broke
long ago!   so given your supposed good fortune i very seriously doubt that
it can be sustained.  if it can be sustained then you should become a cta so
that guys like me cant doubt what you say.  I never believe anything written
in club 3000, i think it is just another promotional rag.

some time ago you stated when you came on this list claiming the profits
that you did, that you did not in fact trade aberration.  you stated that
you traded a similar system that your brother sold and marketed.   now you
say you trade aberration, which is it?  these types of inconsistencies, plus
the old adage if it's too good to be true then it probably is.  gives me
plenty of reasons to doubt what many people like you claim.  i know how hard
it is to make money in the markets and what you claim is so far from the
reality i know it's unreal.  another system developer who was touted by
omega in magazine ads was seen recently in a news group begging for free
historical data.  does this seem like the behavior of someone who
consistently makes 260% returns?  NO!

MB

ps if you can make money with aberration as a system then try darts.