Re: wanted: BMI daily data [need two days]

At 07:45 24/05/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I need to get May 13 and 14 data in BMI  format. I have
>the tick data but lack daily which includes the
>settlement.  I can't use Signal from the Omega website
>because it lacks DSP and this is most important to me.
>TIA

You CAN use Signal data and have it be in BMI format.  Like this:

Inside the server/portfolio:
1.  Re-name your (overnight) SP symbol something else, like XSP
2.  Re-name your DSP9M symbol "SP M9" (without the quotation marks)
3.  Download the Signal data and paste it in.
4.  Re-name SP M9 back to DSP9M and re-name XSP back to SP

That's it!  I should mention that Omega's Signal data is not great because
they collect it via 9600 FM baud.  If you don't get the data directly from a
BMI user, I'd be happy to send you MY Signal data instead of you using
Omega's  ...

Rgds
Simon

PS.  SP M9 is (day only) S&P's for Signal i.e. same thing as BMI DSP.