Re: MetaStock Loves TS2000i Users

The Metastock Ad reads:
"Have you experienced increased problems and frustration
lately? Did
you pay a bundle expecting a problem solving program only to
experience more
problems? (snip)

Jimmy Wrote:
        Looks like MetaStock is trying to scare TS users to
their product.
Any software worthy of it's code should stand on it's own
merits and not
need scare tactics to prove it's merit. The campaign is on.
-----------

Jimmy,
I'd hardly call the above statement an attempt to scare TS
users to try Metastock. If anything, the statement by
Metastock in their ad is a vast understatement. I guess
Metastock's legal counsel told them not to put the words
"buggy"  or "unreliable" in their ads so they wouldn't get
sued. As far as standing its own merits, I don't own it but
I understand Metastock took the time to get their software
Microsoft certified before releasing it ON the public.

Patrick White