on the preceeding bar(s), and at least as low as the low on the bar(s) that
follow it."

Consider the following low prices for four consecutive bars:

#1   297.84
#2   303.09
#3   303.09
#4   303.59

A system I wrote seems to think that there is a SwingLow at 303.09,
although obviously none of these bars has a low that is "less than the low
on the preceeding bar."

Am I missing something here?

Peter W. Aan

"The power to destroy a planet is insignificant when compared to the power
of the trend."
--Darth Trader