Re: Fwd: fg0520> Point and Figure scaling

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: fg0520> Point and Figure scaling
  • From: Cash <cashc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:03:24 -0400 (EDT)

So, the question becomes: How long will Omega continue to support TS 4.0.  Suppose
BMI/DBC change their data formats and the omega server needs to be changed.  Will
Omega do this for the next ??? years to come?

Maybe Omega would provide the source code and then the participants of this list
could fund the modifications to get the Tradestation they REALLY want.