Limitations .OMZ & .XPO

If the limitation is bothering you that bad then
Begin

Why does Omega have a new compression format .XPO
and why is TS2000I only half backwards compatible with
TS4.0??
ie:You may not create-export .omz's with TS2000i but
you are allowed import .omz data.

It is my data last I checked! and I cant use it in my
previous paid in full version of TS4.0? This is
absurd!!
Why is TS2k designed so that the data export format is
a secret for only TS2k's eyes or something.
Why is this artificial limitation imposed?
It seems it serves no purpose other than to
encourage upgraders and render TS4.0 useless ;-(.
I perceive it kind of like the Y2K patch.
Nothing short of a brick wall for TS upgrade
customers.

end of rant;

Alan