RE: printing the help files from TS2000i

If you open up help and select the contents tab you will see the various
topics that have book icons next to them. You're supposed to be able to
print the entire topic by selecting the topic and then FILE | PRINT
TOPIC.... This does not work. It will only print what is displayed in the
right side panel and does not traverse through the topic.

If there is another way to print a topic (book) then I'd like to know also.