RE: recover files/systems

phillipe is correct...  I drag my TS.40 folder off to a server, reinstall
windows, then reinstall TS40, then replace the new \OMEGA folder with the
old one that I copied to the server.  Works great.

One little warning as a word from the experienced:  this works like this
ONLY if you are putting the OMEGA folder in exactly the same place as
before.  If you want to "relocate" your OMEGA folder to another
place\drive\folder, you'd have to check out and edit some of the
omega-generated .INI files in your WINxx directory.

Hope this helps - good trading,

Doug