Re: Re:Purely mechanical

> Does anyone have a system that is automatic and they never need to make
> a judgment?  I am just curious.  I use judgment going in and out.   I
> average about 55% to 56% winners long term trading options.  Should that
> number be higher?  How do futures traders do percent wise.

I trade 15 stocks with a mechanical system of my own devising.  I try like
hell to follow it with no second guessing (and am successful most of the
time).  Since the first of the year I have made 49 closed trades, of which
33 were profitable, or 66%.  I believe I can continue to do at least that
well.