Re:Purely mechanical

When Bill Cruz spoke in Dallas about the new TS2k he made it sound like
you could build a system that would then send orders over the internet
automatically, while you played a round of golf. My thoughts were not
any system I have, by the time I got back from golfing off I would be
broke and probably have fed calls I couldn't meet

Does anyone have a system that is automatic and they never need to make
a judgment?  I am just curious.  I use judgment going in and out.   I
average about 55% to 56% winners long term trading options.  Should that
number be higher?  How do futures traders do percent wise.

Jimmy