From: Andy Dunn <andy@xxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: Pure Mechanical

2 years ago a few of us were the first to figure out how spam search
engines to get hits to a website...and then sell advertising and money
off the hits...it was like an internet loophole. For a few weeks I was
making $800 a day off this loophole and i told 5 friends exactly how I
did it. The results were interesting. Two didn't try it at all, One
made $10 a day, One made $50 a day and one made $200 a day. My point
is you can lead 100 horses to water, but usually only 2 drink.