Re: Purely mechanical

It would be nice to know the code for your system. I dont know if your system
would be suitable just for you, but we have to know the system code to test it
and find out if we will manage with it or not. Could it be possible for you to
send the code to the list? (sorry, of course it is possible,... the question
is... would you like to share your profitable system with us? I dont think you
would, but it so, just send the code). Happy trading for all!!!