Re: Top 10/ catscan/aberration

Read what I wrote below "OPTIMAL" is the key word.  You may have run the
system for 5 years with the same settings.  However the system has been
changed in the literature from its original "OPTIMAL" settings.  This does
not instill confidence in the system.  Also read what someone wrote me
privately about their concerns of the same thing.
========
When I tested the system I was surprised at how misleading the reporting was
from Futures Truth about how the system performed so I wasn't jumping for
joy when I first bought it.  Not to discount the approach because I've been
able to improve other systems so they were reasonable to trade I maintained
an interest in the method.

name withheld
========

and I feel exactly the same mark brown

> Mark Brown wrote:
of the 35 items in the manual tracked, 22 of them had their optimal
parameters CHANGED! in under a 3 year period!"

> Where did you get this information?  We've been running Aberration forward
for 5 years now.  While a commodity may have been added, subtracted, or
swapped in a specific portfolio, at no time was any parameter EVER changed.