RE: DTN feed with TS2k build 512

MB:
I said I checked Dell, Intel and several other stocks ( a total of 6 symbols
at random, not all 18k symbols collected by GlobalServer) with my broker and
they all matched up.  My broker uses the ADP datafeed.  Since I have checked
at least 50 symbols at random at different times of day over a period of 2
weeks with DTN and my broker and everybody always has the same last price
and same bid/ask and nearly same volume, I feel I can safely assume my
quotes are OK.  This may not be too scientific but I don;t know any other
way to reasonably verify the accuracy of real time quotes.
Obvioulsy there are difference between my retail version quote feed and the
trading floor but that's the best I can do realistically.
The problem some people are having is that their quotes as seen in TS2k are
minutes behind the quotes from their own data vendor.  Meaning if you
compare the quotes from DTN using DTN's own software with the same quotes
from DTN using TS2k there is a delay introduced by TS2k.
Best regards
Bill Wood