RE: DTN feed with TS2k build 512

Jim
I use TS2k, build 512 with DTN satellite.  Am collecting all stocks and
indices, 18k symbols.  Win98 and 450mhz PII, 256mb ram.  Just checked Dell,
INTC and several lower volume issues with my brokers quotes.  They are all
right on the mark for last price and bid/ask and volume.  After installing
Pacific CommWare serial card I have had no delay or dropped quotes.  Did
tech support indicate the problem was limited to futures or NT systems or
something specific.
Bill