Re: Bug Report Example

:Thirdly if you know of a bug in the AIQ products which make it unusable it
:would be in everyone's interst to hear about it (it is especially
:interesting since you have decided not to use the program on the basis of a
:"bug list they've written about the Omega programs")

What did you expect from an Omega Solution Provider? If there's any threat
to their livelihood, you can expect them to rise and defend Omega.  The
greater the number of newer people who buy TS, the greater the chances that
a number of these people don't know how to program, much less know anything
about trading (much less having the ability  to combine the two), the better
the chances that these people will turn to the Solution provider/ trading
system vendor for a canned trading system.

Yet, for the most part, they remain silent on the flaws inherent to PS2000i.
PS2000i is so bad I had to reformat my hard drive when I deleted it and
right now, I'm using the original CD as a coaster. History bank.com is a
joke. I think there's only two reason HB.com exits (and this is pure
speculation on my part): 1) derive some revenues for data just to boost the
bottom line now that they are a public company. 2) and if this is
profitable, spin off the HB.com as an internet IPO and make a load of money
(why else would they name it "Whatever".COM ?).

Because of the way Omega market these things, you can probably nail them for
false advertisement in their TV spots...you know, where you can
"computerized your trading strategy before risking a penny in the markets"?
How can you computerized your trading strategies when these things keep
freezing up your machines? Omega gives people the sense that if they buy TS
they can make a fortune using the canned indicators and system or failing
that, go to their "Omega World" where their "super" trader du jour will
reveal some trading secrets/insights  that will make them a fortune....Yeah,
right!!  Where's the Federal Trade Commmision when you need them?

Unfortunately, right now, TS 4.0 b21 (even with its flaws) is the best
product out there for the retail trader. MetaStock is a joke. Windows on
Wall street is nowhere near TS 4.0. With Ensign for Windows, I'd hate to be
dependant on a one man operation.  TradeLab is vaporware. TraderWare is in
alpha. TS 5.0 or Ts 2000i or PS 2000i or what ever you want to call it is a
piece of shit.

All Omega had to do to make TS 4.0 better was make it 1) Y2K compliant  2)
get rid of the 13,000 bars backtest limitation 3) get rid of the 64K
executable code limitation and 4) make it 32 bit instead of 16.  Yet, they
screwed that up with this abomination call TS2000i. Is pulling up a
webpageinside TS really necessary? Is this History Bank.com vital to
trading? If this HB.com takes off, what happens to their old partner for EOD
data, Dial Data /Track Data? Track Data is a public company. Anyone want to
short it? ;-)