Re: AOL in TS4

In a message dated 5/10/99 11:49:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wr_wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I just looked at an AOL tick chart in TS2k.  I dont have TS4 running.  The
>  trade size has varied today from 100 share lots to 150,000 share lots.
>  There are many, many trades in the range of 4,000 to 20,000 shares and
quite
>  a few up to 50-60,000 shs.  There are a lot of 100 share trades but plenty
>  of trades in the 10's of thousands too.  This doesnt necessarily answer
your
>  question about TS4 but it may help you confirm whether TS2k is giving
>  correct numbers.

Thanks for your input.

Perhaps I should elaborate a bit: I did looked at the AOL data in TS2000
before I unistalled it last week and saw a marked difference in handling AOL.
I compared the data collected from TS2000 with the data, downloaded from
Omega for the same day and pasted in TS4, after I reinstalled the TS.
Clearly, something's wrong.

Last week I asked Omega techsupport to compare the data for both TS versions.
No answer so far.

IU.