Re: COT

commercial is usually on the otherside (the wrong side) of
index future and financial markets :)

because they do not anticipate the change in direction
but react to that only.

sudden drastic change in speculator positions in these mkts
usually tell something useful as their livelihood depends
on their correct bet on the directional change.

lately the small traders are doing better then before in
these mkts ... they used to be almost always on the wrong side :)

In summary - COT tells almost nothing about these mkts.

-Lawrence Chan