Re: CFTC Case Update

if we go down that slippery slope, then YOU may find a gummit agent
knocking on YOUR door, telling YOU what system YOU may or may not sell
since THEY regulate the entire process. that's "why the hell NOT"!!!!!

i can tolerate a flood of scammers and talking heads and newsletter
writers 'cause i know that there will be UNREGULATED lists such as the
Omega List who'll get the word out on the bottom feeders. besides, the
same fears you espouse DID NOT occur in the stock market arena when the
u.s. supreme court told the sec to go f-itself many years ago.
hopefully, it will do so again but this time to the cftc.

TJ

freedom of any speech, no matter how offensive, is guaranteed by the
constitution; we don't need anyone telling us what is "proper" speech,
thank you very much

oh yeah, two thumbs way up for manning stoller's testimony in the case;
way to go manning!!!!

another oh yeah, did you know that cftc agents are now allowed to carry
concealed handguns? i ask "why the hell FOR?"