Re: Hedging with convertible bonds?

Rus, you've summed up most of the technique in a few paragraphs.
Actually, the approach I'm looking at plays off volatility, and is
moderately bullish, with downside protection (that you pay for, of
course).  I'd be interested to find out the name of the hedge fund you
mentioned. Thanks!

-Phil in KC