Re: New TS2000 in a few days/ weeks

no, the stock's up because of the i-net feeding frenzy, not because it
has any real value.......last lemming out gets a free copy of ts :))
and an autographed copy of sam's of "me and my ethics" posts <g>

did ya notice that sam still didn't answer bob's question about how he
would advise his clients regarding ts2ki and its bugginess? sam's
silence speaks volumes..........

TJ

sorry, but i have no respect for vendors who don't respect their
customers or prospective customers

--- "Sid wrote:
the stock's up because:
1. the update revenues
2. the increased net trading and the need for tools
3. the addition of data to the business sales