BMI missing data

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: BMI missing data
  • From: "Doug Warren" <DOUGWARRENkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 22:13:11 -0400 (EDT)

I have had several times over the last several weeks when data is missing in
the DSP symbol.  I had hoped the problem would stop after the first of May
when BMI was to drop some of their data to make the rest of the feed better.
However, I had two periods of missing data for over one minute today.  One
at 11:38 ET and one at 12:00 ET.  Time and sales from CME site shows that
there was data that I missed.  Anyone else having this problem?  I use BMI
satellite and TS 4.0 build 21.

Doug Warren