Re: The Obituary of TS2000i

-----Original Message-----
From: Earl Adamy
Subject: Re: The Obituary of TS2000i

>The
>emperor will be revealed to have no clothes only when the market tanks for
>real and the only traders remaining in the markets are the professionals.
>That's when a customer base of established traders will prove to have real
>value

You are forgetting about one thing - there will still be newbies and the
magazine ads will now say "You could have avoided losing all of your money
if you would have just had Omega's (fill in product name here).  T.F. in San
Fran and K.V. in Oklahoma City actually made money while you lost
yours...etc."  The way I wrote it isn't how it would appear in a magazine,
but you get the idea.

~Alan