E-mini tick data resets

I'm getting repeated 'resets' of tick data (with Signal cable) during the
day, especially with the e-mini. A quick check indicates that the exchange
data field (next-to-last field) in the Signal record has NO data in it
when this happens. Almost all the ES U9 records have no exchange, but an
occasional ES M9 has this missing as well. The server seems to assign it
to the correct contract, but seems to lose all the old data when this
happens.

Anyone else see this?

Anyone know what the server does when there is no exchange data?

Anyone have a fix? (Searched the KB, found nothing. I called Omega, but
after nearly an hour, I hung up - support seems swamped).

Thanks,
Larry