Re: New TS2000 in a few days/ weeks

> I say give first time buyers a $1000 discount and that would be
> fair compensation for all their troubles.

I don't think so.  Personally I wouldn't have installed that
nightmare for FREE.  It's not worth the aggravation.  My time is more
valuable to me than that.

> Omega should have never shipped this product in it's present
> condition if they cared for their clients.

Exactly right.  A *responsible* software company would not ship a
product this unusable, especially for a mission-critical application
like trading.  Omega obviously cares not a whit about their
customers.  They just wanted the cashflow and the publicity.

Well, I for one hope they *get* some publicity about the TRUE nature
of the product they shipped.

Gary