Re: New TS2000 in a few days/ weeks

What's appalling about this issue is the many list members that went
through all of disappointments of these known bugs. This list was literally
cover for weeks from members reporting them after buying TS2000i. Omega new
about them the whole time and yet didn't say a word. It was all about Wall
Street hearing the release of TS2000i was going out the doors. Omega's
stock price soared while new buyers suffered in vain. I say give first time
buyers a $1000 discount and that would be fair compensation for all their
troubles. Omega should have never shipped this product in it's present
condition if they cared for their clients. The fact that they stopped
shipping the present version is prove enough of wrong doing on Omega's part.

Robert