Service Pack 2 Info

I received this letter that appears to be written by Mitch someone.  In it
towards the bottom it looks like he is worried about many products being
returned.  He makes the comment KEEP THE SALE. Its complete original content
follows.

Service Pack 2 Info

Here are some of the issues we expect to resolve with this release:

1. Adding symbols automatically (causing slow startup and downloads using
the GlobalServer) now defaulted to OFF.
2. Volume discrepancies using DTN and the GlobalServer will be addressed.
3. Volume discrepancies using HISTORYBANK.COM will be addressed.
4. Total Volume as shown in TradeStation 2000I has been stabilized.
5. HISTORYBANK.COM automatic downloading will be streamlined.
6. Improved messaging in GlobalServer event log. This means it will be
easier to troubleshoot errors.
7. Corrections to exchange time in charting.
8. Minor lock ups related to the PowerEditor have been corrected.
9. System Report stabilized, adding printing and exporting capabilities.
10. We now automatically re-connect to HISTORYBANK.COM if the connection is
lost during the download.
11. There are significant improvements to the User Interface for
HISTORYBANK.COM for downloading and importing from CD-ROM.
12. We now support higher speed transmission via DTN.
13. We have corrected issues related to Bid/Ask information on DTN.
14. PC Quote symbol discrepancies corrected.
15. DTN symbol discrepancies corrected.
16. Y2k issues related to third party end of day data providers corrected.
(CSI, Tickdata, Inc., Metastock).
17. Minor errors related to using the help files corrected.
18. Corrections made to storage of implied volatility.
19. Stabilization of OptionStation windows.
20. Now includes sample workspace for RadarScreen 2000i.
21. Corrected minor errors related to display of multi-data charts.
22. Messaging added for systems (already used for alerts).
23. Improved user interface for charting application.
24. Added new "Definition" button for all 2000i products which will identify
analysis technique in use.
25. NewsMonitor icon will only appear if datafeed news is supported.

The information shown above is confidential, but if you have a client who
will return because he is having problems with one of the items above, tell
them Service Pack 2 will resolve it. Keep the sale.

Please see me with any questions.

Thanks, Mitch

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error, please contact  the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

The above 3 words tell all about the TS2000I.