Re: Family Trading

Gary,

The CFTC was chartered by the US Congress.  It formulated the NFA.  Each
has separate functions.  Thier rules and regulations are FEDERAL and
therefore superceed all state regulations.  In fact, most of the states
get into the act so they can collect a state license fee from brokers who
live in thier state, and increase thier revenue.  I use to pay about $80
a yr. to Ca. for no reason I could figure.  If you follow the federal
regulations you will most likely be ok.  The information number for the
NFA is: (800)621-3570.  AMA