RE: TraderWare Wish List

"I asked that we put a trading simulator so that you can replay
>data across the screen like it was coming in real time and
>and watch this at the end of the day and on the weekends."

Yes, this would be a fantastic idea.  It's something I looked into while
ago.  The reason why you probably haven't seen it sooner is because TS4 does
not record seconds in tick data.  You could simulate 1 min bars but to get
true simulation you need seconds to determine how fast to deliver the ticks
to the screen.  You will probably see this with TS5 if they record seconds.

b.