Re: Stock selection tool on the web ?

Dejan Corovic wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody knows of any stock selection tool on the web where one can say
> filter all the stocks what fit in a certain market, price range and volume
> range?
>
> Of course Omega's Radar Screen can do it, for $2,500 though.
>
> Regards
> Dejan

Yes, it's AIQ.  It has the most set of filters that can be put together
to create a select list of stocks, from a total list of whatever number
of stocks that you follow.  You can even design your own filters.

AIQ can be found at 775) 831-2999 in Incline Village, NV.

I have no affiliation with AIQ.  just a user.

Lamont Cranston
	"who knows what evil lurks"