De : Gary Fritz <fritz@xxxxxxxx>
À : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : lundi 26 avril 1999 18:20
Objet : Re: Back up problems...

Alexander Levitin <alevitin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 3. How you doing backup files when server collects data?

I've been wondering about this too.  Many backup packages allow you
to run a command before & after the backup.  Is there any way to
cleanly shut down the server (& charting) and then start them back up
again, from a command line?

Starting up the server is easy enough.  I'm not sure about restarting
Charting.  But cleanly shutting the Server down, especially if
Charting is running, seems like a stickier problem...

Gary