BMI Server Question

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the Omega BMI Server.  I am using the cable
version of BMI, and am using TS 4.0.  The problem I have is that the server
seems to add symbols which are not actual symbols, and which no data is
collected.  These sybmols are added by the server with no input on my part,
and when I delete them, they always reappear shortly.  Some examples of
these symbols are:  A_C0Z, ABO0F.  These symbols have no meaning to me, and
they are obviously causing my server portfolio to become quite large.  I
thought that it may be a Y2K issue, and I tried the Y2K workaround posted
on the Omega website, but this did not work.  Does anyone have experience
with this issue and/or advice?

Thanks,
James Anderson