Data loss in TS 4.0 - why?!

Am using TS 4.0 with Signal real-time.  Just purchased and installed the
TurboExpress Port 920 serial card (16750 UART) to help with problems of data
loss/overflow.

Not helped very much!  I'm still losing data as confirmed by the TurboCom
software and as seen by comparing my screen SP price to the SP price on the
Signal box itself.

I'm using a P200 48RAM machine - not new but not too much of a dinosaur!
I have about 500 symbols in my portfolio.  Why am I continuing to lose data,
even with this new whizzbang serial port?

Is there a software setting I can tweak somewhere that I've overlooked?
Any advice is much appreciated!

Simon.