Paid $220 for bad tick data, help please

I have just purchased 3 years of S&P500 futures tick data from Tick Data
Inc.  No matter how I process the files (using their "tracker" software)
into 1 minute intervals or 5 minute intervals, I keep getting MANY intervals
with 0,0,0,0,0.  These ZERO intervals occur during front month (most active)
contracts during regular trading hours time intervals.

I have pretty much written off this $220 investment.  Does anyone know WHERE
I can get 3+ years of tick or intraday data for S&P500 futures that is
RELIABLE?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

John Niem Jr