RE: Plot Ahead Comments

The syntax to plot ahead is pretty simple and intuitive - I was able to plot
ahead a three-period moving average with no trouble.  But what I was doing
is not related to specific dates.

So, if I recall, you plot for the current bar with "Plot", plot for the
previous bar with "Plot[1]" and plot for the future bar with "Plot[-1]",
etc.

Doug