Plot Ahead Comments

Dear List

I am looking for comments on the plot ahead feature in TS2000.  My
experience has been that you can only calculate your indicator up to the
last bar.  There are actually no future dates available.  If you want to
simply displace an indicator such as a moving average that is simple because
it does not use any future dates.  But if you want an indicator to plot a
dot on the 1st, 10th, and 25th of every month that is much more complex
because it requires the use of future dates.  You must write your own
EasyLanguage calender for the IntraDay, Daily, Weekly and Monthly time
frames.  Then you must write a second version of your indicator to cycle
through the future dates in a for loop. Having to write two versions of the
same indicator and the calender for the different time frames makes the
indicator huge very fast. As we know you can not reference the past value of
a variable using square brackets [] in a for loop so all variables must be
replaced with arrays.  It all seems to get more and more complex.

Anyone else's comments and programming experience in this area would be
appreciated.

Regards
Patrick.