Re:Internet brokers

Yes, indeed, Dreyfus is the best I've found.  100 S&P-100 option
trades in Nov & Dec.

However, better use the http://www.edreyfus.com/  Web address,
as I missed a trade when they switched from the tradepbs address ...
some things didn't work with the tradepbs address.

Cheers,
Rob Lake
rbl@xxxxxxxxxxx