Re: Omega Record Revenues And 51% Increase In Income

4/21/99

Earl,

I take you at your word.  I have read the comments of others which seem fairly
reasoned and lucid also.  However, I have one question; and this is not meant to
be frivolous.  Why hasn't someone started a class action suet against OR?  Lots
of complainers, but no action.  There are several attorneys on this list, who I
am sure know how to go about it.  I don't.  If Ford or GM has one critic they
pay off to at least keep the actioner quiet.  With OR everyone complains----no
one moves!  It seems people are happier with their pain than with attacking the
problem.  AMA