RE: TS Password-protected indicator help...

A follow-up post to my own post below.

THANK YOU to each of you who responded (10+) offering to unlock my file...
and a special THANK YOU to those (3) of you who sent me the utility to do it
myself.

I was successful!  But... the problem I was trying to solve (the reason I
was looking back at old stuff I have written) remains a mystery, so I'll
post THAT question in another post.

Y'all are great, thanks.

Doug