Re: LCD monitors

Personally, I have not used a LCD monitor for any period of time,
accept for a 14" laptop, No choice here!!

However.... here is my 2 cents on this issue......

PRO's:
1)  WOW, they look cool!!
2)  They definitely do save some space!!
3)  WOW, they sure do look cool!!  Pictures not too bad either!!

CON's:
1)  WOW, are they expensive!!
2)  Not quite as sharp as a 21"!!
3)  WOW, they really are expensive!!  And they still can't hang on the
wall!!

All fun aside.... When the prices come down a little more, and they
have the ability to hang on my walls, then I'M A BUYER!!

BUT, for now, for my money..... a GOOD quality 19, 20 or 21" monitor
is the way to go!!  At least for now!!

But, then again, being that there are so many high rollers as well as
profitable traders here on this list..... JUST remember, it's just
like all the other sales pitches you here.... "It's only a couple of
points on the S&P, isn't it?!?"

Seriously though.... BOTTOM LINE is that you need to get a monitor
that doesn't hurt / bother your eyes!!  It's that simple!!
NO SKIMPING HERE!!

Good trading....

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx