has the Hasdaq 100 markets gone crazy?

Anyone with any ideas as to what happened to the Nasdaq 100 futures market
this morning?

Last night, Globex ND9M traded as low as 2016 with the index closing
yesterday at 2030. This morning before the open, globex had the ND9M closing
at 2026. Then the NDX index opened up at 2050 and I have a high printed at
2060 for the futures. Yet immediately, the futures started to trade below
the index (with the index at 2049, the futures were at 2040-44.) While the
index was at 2049, I have prints of the futures trading as low as 2038.

Was this a case of misprints or mistiming of data or is it a case of where
the futures lead the index or a case where the local were caught with their
pants down?